Is there a limit on number of favorites?

gbynum

Original poster
Jan 14, 2017
Greenville SC
HR54 ...

My wife and I each maintain a favorites list. When the ACC Network was added (612), she added it. We wanted to record a game, but it does not show in the guide. I used "Channels we get" to record it. I was able to ad it to my favorites and see it.

She has MANY favorites, although certainly not as long a list as there are available; is there a limit? Does she need to pare the list of grand kids channels she has included?

That's not my issue; 612 is there, evidenced by the ability to key it in directly. However, it doesn't show in GUIDE.

I deleted it and added it ... seems to work now. It seems I find a new bug (oops, undocumented feature) at least once a week.

THANKS!

That's not my issue; 612 is there, evidenced by the ability to key it in directly. However, it doesn't show in GUIDE.

I deleted it and added it ... seems to work now. It seems I find a new bug (oops, undocumented feature) at least once a week.

THANKS!
One way to add a channel so it shows up in the guide is to tune to the channel, press INFO, scroll over to Favorites, scroll down to “Add to” whichever list you want to add it to. It should show up in the guide now.

Reactions: Jimbo and Don in CT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts