Gregg Loewen

Founder, PVA: Professional Video Alliance
Original poster
Corporate Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 13, 2003
New England
hi guys
I am tired of the BS...
Is there an office of the president or VIP support or anything like that to assist ?
TIA.

Gregg Loewen

After my 3rd-4th phone call, and 46 minutes on hold (this time) I finally got through to a "supervisor". Very nice and efficient, problem solved...(assuming they actually ship the replacement receiver as promised). Fingers crossed.

Thanks for listening :)

Okay, typed too soon....they can not just drop ship a new receiver, they need to come out and switch out the receiver.

i had to schedule for Sept 22nd, (the next time I am at home). Last time they scheduled, the technician called the morning of the appt and said he didnt have a replacement receiver so would have to cancel. Fun stuff !!

i had to schedule for Sept 22nd, (the next time I am at home). Last time they scheduled, the technician called the morning of the appt and said he didnt have a replacement receiver so would have to cancel. Fun stuff !!

Just curious. Is it to replace a receiver your having issues with? Don’t tell me they have to come out just to replace a receiver? I thought they used to ship those out. Things are getting too much. I hope they are not charging you for the tech.

yes, just to replace a receiver that is not even hooked up right now (it is normally in my motorhome).

yes, just to replace a receiver that is not even hooked up right now (it is normally in my motorhome).

That’s just nuts they want to come out for that. I always thought they would ship you a receiver to replace a defective one. They used to do that all the time. I read on another post that they are shipping a guy a replacement c61k. I don’t understand why it’s so different depending on who you get. I hate having them come out for dumb things. I hope they sort everything out for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)