Favorites List

Shoot To Thrill

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 17, 2013
United States
Sorry if this has been asked........

Everytime I turn my TV/Hopper on in the morning my "favorite" channels is switched to "My Channels".

I am assuming this is because of the reboot for the updates every morning at 1:30 AM.

Is there a setting to stop this so it will always remain on my "favorite" channel?

Reverting back to My Channels every night is sooo annoying. Dish should fix this... The customer is always right!

The only solution to this problem is to call the customer service and complain! ;)
The more people complain about it, the higher the chance that this will be fixed sometime.

To me, this is by far the most annoying issue with Hopper!

Reverting back to My Channels every night is sooo annoying. Dish should fix this... The customer is always right!

The only solution to this problem is to call the customer service and complain! ;)
The more people complain about it, the higher the chance that this will be fixed sometime.

To me, this is by far the most annoying issue with Hopper!

Annoying is right.

Last thing I want to do when I wake up in the morning is fumble around with the remote trying to get my favorites list back. I want coffee and my easy chair, nothing more :D

I agree. They let us have a taste of the good life in the previous software version then yanked it away. I curse Dish every time I first load up the guide now.

They must have listened to my complaint because this morning my "favorite list" loaded first.

I don't think they 'listened' to you at all. It is the way things are. I can go for 2 weeks and stay on my Favorites list and then it's back to My Channels for weeks......

Yep, mine stayed on Faves last night, too. But I don't expect it to last.

Just within the last two days this annoyance has gotten worse for me. Now, every time I go to the guide it has switched back to My Channels. No matter how many times I switch to my Favorites, once I leave the Guide and come back in I have to switch to my Favorites again. This is making watching TV a chore, not a pleasure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts