FCC approves voluntary ATSC 3.0 adoption.

Hello everyone here is some information about ATSC,
!!!!ATSC bvsb Fractal artennas,!!!! .com
!!!Air box packages .com !!!announced
The air tv will bring over-the-air-channels
To sling tv starting in September
By,kris wouk posted on August 18/2016
Do some research before you start THANK you have a good day!!!!!

No lg
has been doing it right a long
As primestar31 points out, they've only been doing it in South Korea. Your information is about a different and incompatible standard.
Go to www.Lg.com
And look at the manual
ATSC,
You are confusing "ATSC" with "ATSC 3.0". ATSC is DTV which is what we've been using since 2009. ATSC 3.0 is what they're calling Next Gen and it is what we might be using in 2024.

As navychop points out, in order for your references to be valid, you have to give a specific example, not just a website. It can also be useful if you include a quote or a picture.

Reactions: osu1991
We've done our research and it contradicts most of what you're claiming. Give us specific examples in American English using complete sentences, proper punctuation and correct spelling.
You Dont No What You Are Tocking About !!!!!! Do Yyour Home Work
And Look Out What You Say Boy!!!!!
And I don't care if Rabbit ears work's for the Fcc
They need too band you

Well 01 is new the next GEN is not ota it is internet access that you pay for
I don't have too do nothing look out
Lay off the wacky weed, before you lose what little respect anyone may still have for your comments.

ATSC 1.0 has been around for years and Next Gen ATSC 3.0 is not internet only, it is OTA with an additional OPTIONAL internet function

Reactions: goaliebob99
Actually, I think there will be no need to mandate ATSC 3 tuners in TVs.

All the FCC need do, is announce that X more TV channels will be auctioned off for cell and 5G use, and the market will be driven to ATSC 3 as the only way to stay on the air.

When you’ve got them by the (wallet), their hearts and minds will surely follow.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Actually, I think there will be no need to mandate ATSC 3 tuners in TVs.

All the FCC need do, is announce that X more TV channels will be auctioned off for cell and 5G use, and the market will be driven to ATSC 3 as the only way to stay on the air.
I submit that if anyone really tries to play hardball, the lion's share of viewers will seek their fix elsewhere.

There's not much spare space for monkeying around in markets like LA as it is.

Which may drive a rules change. But I think any such grab for more TV channels is years off.

But I think it’s coming.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Which may drive a rules change. But I think any such grab for more TV channels is years off.
Given how little apparent activity there has been thus far to build out the bandwidth that was made available, I think it could be quite a few years and as such, not a determining factor in whether or not Next Gen catches fire.

I know I sound like a broken record, but a few of the broadcasters who rent their antenna space from the company I work for are hot to trot for 4.0.

I hope to be testing 4.0 shortly after the new year. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)