FCC to sell c band spectrum

Do Aluminum Deflector Beanies come in the same sizes as regular hats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Titanium
And I turn to one of my favorite photos...

FoilHats.jpg

Here's the first filter for it:

First? Seen other inline notch / bandpass filters that target C-band frequencies years. Interesting how the waveguide filter is promoted as a solution for "uplinks"? Really? Bet it works better if it was inserted in the waveguide of a downlink.:rolleyes:

BTW... Been selling the C2-PLL LNBF for about a year (hard cut filter at 3.7GHz). The C2-PLL is very effective against 5G signals licensed at 3.65. Selling a ton of them in Australia! We have a few other models ready to put into production as the regions implement different terrestrial use frequency ranges.

I am glad you are offering a solution
First? Seen other inline notch / bandpass filters that target C-band frequencies years. Interesting how the waveguide filter is promoted as a solution for "uplinks"? Really? Bet it works better if it was inserted in the waveguide of a downlink.:rolleyes:

BTW... Been selling the C2-PLL LNBF for about a year (hard cut filter at 3.7GHz). The C2-PLL is very effective against 5G signals licensed at 3.65. Selling a ton of them in Australia! We have a few other models ready to put into production as the regions implement different terrestrial use frequency ranges.
Thanks for offering a solution

Sent from my SM-G955U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Titanium
Time will tell as far as that is concerned. I'm wondering what the difference in cancer rates will be in 10 years. I've read articles talking about breast cancer in women that kept their phones tucked in their bras. Johnny Cochran constantly kept a cell phone to his head. He later ended up dying of a brain tumor. I think the evidence of harm is there, but it's suppressed in the interest of wireless companies raking in billions.
Women who keep their phones tucked in their bras are T-R-A-S-H-Y
LOL my wife done that for a bit. I told her if you are running around the house with no pockets, fine. But I wasn't taking her to town looking that way.

Reactions: truckracer
the cable companies tried Ku and because of cloud blockage etc went back to C band. I was told in Modesto etc Ca that 5g phone repeaters were installed on light poles and did not have permission and had to remove them. 5G providers are looking for spectrum space even in unused OTA UHF tv channels.
I see a saturation of rf transmissions and that can have health concerns.
Not getting rid of my 8ft bud.
I'm not getting rid of mine either. Now, the Anik and Mexican birds will stay the same I presume, as this only affects the US? I wonder how much of the 3.7-4.2 spectrum will actually be lost before this ends?

Oh what a kick in the crotch! All for phones that download stupid cat videos a little faster... great... FCC announcement unlikely to be the final decision about C-band spectrum - SpaceNews.com

The Federal Gov't is effectively expropriating spectrum from satellite operators, instead of letting them generate their own money to help upgrade and optimize their own infrastructure for 5G interference and reduced bandwidth... Not to mention Pai's little tweet caused satellite stock to tank! That's not good for anyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)