FCS?

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Hey I was wondering if Dish has FCS due to Oklahoma State Cowboys have a game with Missouri State this weekend. The game is on FCS and I know Direct has that channel I think its channel 617.

Last edited:
FCS - Fox College Sports - doesn't show up in the "All Channels" list, so I don't think E* has it. My team (Kansas State) played on FCS last week. I suppose we'll get it about the same time we get FX-HD and Speed-HD, huh?

Brad

Well FCS is FCS Central..

http://msn.foxsports.com/fcs

These must be some new channels or something but his the list of games..

Coming up on FCS Atlantic
McDonalds High School Football: Beaver Falls at Aliquippa
Thursday, Sep 11th at 7pm ET (LIVE)

College Football: SMU at Texas Tech
Saturday, Sep 13th at 7pm ET (LIVE)

Coming up on FCS Central
Southland Conference Football
Grambling St. at Northwestern
Saturday, Sep 13th at 3pm ET (LIVE)

Big 12 Football
Missouri St. at Oklahoma St.
Saturday, Sep 13th at 7pm ET(LIVE)

Coming up on FCS Pacific
Big 12 Football
Washington St. at Baylor
Saturday, Sep 13th at 12:30pm ET (LIVE)

Pac-10 Football
Hawaii at Oregon St.
Saturday, Sep 13th at 4:00pm ET (LIVE)

Pac-10 Football
UNLV at Texas Tech
Saturday, Sep 13th at 7:00pm ET (LIVE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't get FCS?
Then call: 1-877-2GET-FCS

Usually the programming for these channels is taken from the FOX RSN's, which are on E*. If one of the RSN's is carrying the game, you may be able to get it by subscribing to to Sports Pack.

Usually the programming for these channels is taken from the FOX RSN's, which are on E*. If one of the RSN's is carrying the game, you may be able to get it by subscribing to to Sports Pack.

Looks like you can get it if you sub to the sports pack.

FOX Sports on MSN - Fox College Sports - Home

Scroll down on left side,enter your zip code and you should see that E* does carry this channel within the " sports pack".

I think in most cases, the games are picked up from an RSN. But these recent Big 12 games on FCS were not on any of the RSNs.

I have the Sports Pack but these games were nowhere to be found. I even checked the Alternate channels. (441, 442, 443...).

I did see that on MSN.com stating E* carries FCS. But, unless I'm completely missing something, they don't.

Yeah they have now changed the kick off time to 12:05 due to Ike might be hitting the state around that time. Their expecting allot of rain around that time which their saying could cause some serious flooding. Again Thanks for the info..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)