feedhorn for c/ku band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

htownjoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2007
splendora tx
goodmorning guys! i have had a california amp feedhorn for months now and am curious about connecting it and getting my ku off the big dish. i am a bit new to connecting the servo wires to the polarator. the guy who had the dish last looked like he just took the wires and spliced them and wrapped them in ductape. i also am not sure about maybe messing up the scaler ring. i believe i can get ku because when i take my meter and ku lnb out to dish i find certain spots where i get signals, actually i get like a 92 pct signal sometimes. but unfortunetly there is nothing to attach the lnb to where i get the signal. i would love to get that multi lnb going where you get circular,linear,and digital reception. i am sure if i spent a whole day i could get it fixed up just like that.

Well I don't have a good picture but

On my polarotal chappel. Bleah so much for spelling. It will have three wires and goes like this. One C band lnb with one RG6 wire. One KU band lnb with RG6 wire. Then a third 3 wire cable for the motor on the polarotar. When I tore down the free 12ft dish I got. Everything was still band new in labels thanks to the weather cover on the feed horn / lnb area. wish I could be more help but until I get a place to setup my free dish and some more equiptment. It will sit in storage for a while.

If you post some pictures of it too. That would be great.

Later,

Josh

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)