Feeds: The forbidden word

Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
Here I read about that mystery word ( I do not want to mention it either).

During my little experience I found FTA things confuse me. I don´t know if that is fix, temporal, forbidden to watch.

Late night were 4 very good channels in AMC4. It is forbidden talking about that?

There are a couple of channels there for a few days , it is temporary I'm sure. Normally we don't post the feed info in the open forum, some feel that causes them to disappear quicker! It IS good to blind scan often-never know what you may find.

if it's something that is not on lyngsat or on Thelist, then generally, it is not to be posted in the open forums. Not because it is forbidden to watch, but we just don't want those things to start going encrypted.

If the bean counters (executives with certain companies that uplink the programs found on feeds) became aware that there were people watching content for <GASP> free, some of them would certainly give the order to encrypt. It's happened with Fox feeds before (due to the greedy NFL)...

There are other uplinkers who don't care (and sometimes even welcome the added viewership), such as Equity :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)