Ferguson gets HD upgrade

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
From James Hibbard's the live feed...
Craig Ferguson's "Late Late Show" is getting a high-def upgrade. The show will be broadcast in HD for the first time starting Aug. 31.
The evening will also mark the debut of a new show credit sequence that features Ferguson in iconic Los Angeles locations scored to an updated version of the current theme song (Ferguson will still do his cold open monologue/rant, no worries there).
Source & More: thrfeed.com

I think he is far and away the best host since Carson. Unfortunately, WFSB in CT isn't showing the Late Late Show in hd! The bastards!!!!

I forgot to say that I really like the opening song now. Before it was kinda cheesy, but I like the way they redid it.

I have the hardest time not laughing out loud when he's on. My kids are always in bed by the time he comes on, so I have to be quiet. It's so hard when he's so hilarious.

Friday's episode where he genuinely cracked up on the air was great.

"I heard you were a member of the sex pistols, were you the cat or the guy with the tongue"

In fact I started laughing out loud just typing this reply.

Edit: In fact... here it is...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPpFUDvLMyw"]YouTube - Craig Ferguson 9/4/9D Late Late Show email[/ame]

I hope everyone knows that "the guy dressed like a cat" and "the guy with the tongue" refers to the band Kiss. But I was laughing so hard when I was this a few days ago I could barely catch my breath!

Furguson is definitely the funniest guy on late night TV

Yeah I caught that one too! Loved it. Ferguson is the only late night show I record. The rest are just the same crap over and over. I had to explain to my wife the the email was actually referring to KISS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)