Ferguson gets HD upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
From James Hibbard's the live feed...
Craig Ferguson's "Late Late Show" is getting a high-def upgrade. The show will be broadcast in HD for the first time starting Aug. 31.
The evening will also mark the debut of a new show credit sequence that features Ferguson in iconic Los Angeles locations scored to an updated version of the current theme song (Ferguson will still do his cold open monologue/rant, no worries there).
Source & More: thrfeed.com

I think he is far and away the best host since Carson. Unfortunately, WFSB in CT isn't showing the Late Late Show in hd! The bastards!!!!

I forgot to say that I really like the opening song now. Before it was kinda cheesy, but I like the way they redid it.

I have the hardest time not laughing out loud when he's on. My kids are always in bed by the time he comes on, so I have to be quiet. It's so hard when he's so hilarious.

Friday's episode where he genuinely cracked up on the air was great.

"I heard you were a member of the sex pistols, were you the cat or the guy with the tongue"

In fact I started laughing out loud just typing this reply.

Edit: In fact... here it is...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPpFUDvLMyw"]YouTube - Craig Ferguson 9/4/9D Late Late Show email[/ame]

I hope everyone knows that "the guy dressed like a cat" and "the guy with the tongue" refers to the band Kiss. But I was laughing so hard when I was this a few days ago I could barely catch my breath!

Furguson is definitely the funniest guy on late night TV

Yeah I caught that one too! Loved it. Ferguson is the only late night show I record. The rest are just the same crap over and over. I had to explain to my wife the the email was actually referring to KISS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts