FF/RW dispay bar question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bytes2u

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 11, 2005
On the HR20's is there a work around yet to have the fast forward onscreen display bar turn off faster like on the old Tivo boxes. I know you can just hit exit but I had hoped someone found an easier way.

It does not appear on skip backwards, only forward skip and FF.

Not sure if this applies, but there is a setting in the MENU for making the title bar display for only 3 seconds...does that help with your play bar?

And at least the play bar goes away...when I had E* box, the play bar stayed on all the time if you paused the recording. Darn thing burned into my old RPTV. :(

On the HR20's is there a work around yet to have the fast forward onscreen display bar turn off faster like on the old Tivo boxes. I know you can just hit exit but I had hoped someone found an easier way.

It does not appear on skip backwards, only forward skip and FF.

Just hit the exit button while it is in ff mode, that's the only way I know of. It's not so difficult!

Hitting exit isn't that hard but I believe they are looking to turn off the ff progress bar all together & not just have it disappear after ff is complete.

That's what I said.

Hitting exit isn't that hard but I believe they are looking to turn off the ff progress bar all together & not just have it disappear after ff is complete.

That's what I was looking for. Guess it can't be done.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)