Fight Network??

I have never heard of this channel. Judging by the title, I can guess they show fighting related programs, but is it just UFC related fighting or do they show boxing, wrestling, etc. as well?

Friday Night Cat Fights!!! :D :up

and the oil wrestling, women's extreme wrestling, and yes the japanese cat fights :)

web site is thefightnetwork.com

but yes they show boxing,wrestling,mma,all that good stuff. The wrestling stuff is pretty cool too as they have Ring of Honor,memphis Classic wrestling and Wrestling at the Chase form St Louis

Dish Network just got done screwing over 4 million subscribers with the NFL Network. What makes you think they would ever considering adding any channel having to do with sports??

I get the feeling Charlie lost a lot of money betting on sports and has decided to take it out on sports channels. What's next to go, ESPN????

Man i would kill to have this channel on dish it has everything a man would want

Everything, really!?!?! I can't believe that one channel has absolutely everything a man could ever want. I'm amazed this channel isn't on every cable and satellite system in North America. Everything, WOW! :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts