Fightbox on Dish

I don't know crodrules. It is too hard to check what channels that are in the Heartland pack and not in the AEP because I cannot find a channel number list for the AEP. If you can find an AEP channel number list please let me know. You would think there is one someplace.
I found this channel number guide crodrules. Will check out the Heartland channels that are in the AEP. BRB
https://www.mydish.com/filestream.ashx?ID=17781&inline=true

PixL is also in Dish Movie Pack, so you shouldn't need Heartland to get that. What else is in Heartland that isn't in AEP?
Heartland pack has eleven channels. All but two channels are in the AEP. The Outdoor pack has four channels. All but two are in the AEP. I will get with my War Department commander and see if we can eliminate those two packages.

Reactions: pattykay
Some channels that do NOT come with even AEP may only be available with SportsPack or MoviePack, etc. Since this channel is part of the 120 PLUS pack, it may be included as part of the PLUS to be make the 120Plus more attractive, but I would think it would be part of the SportsPack.

Although I see your logic, I see the Sports Pack, Dish Movie Pack, AEP, Flex Packages, and minor packages like the heartland package to meet what you are describing. But, the AT packages should be a tiered system. 120 is the base, 120 plus is built on that, 200 is built on that, and 250 maximizes the whole lineup for the AT packages. Therefore, if Fightbox is in the 120 plus, then everyone in the 200 and 250 are entitled to the network. We pay more, therefore we get more.

Although I see your logic, I see the Sports Pack, Dish Movie Pack, AEP, Flex Packages, and minor packages like the heartland package to meet what you are describing. But, the AT packages should be a tiered system. 120 is the base, 120 plus is built on that, 200 is built on that, and 250 maximizes the whole lineup for the AT packages. Therefore, if Fightbox is in the 120 plus, then everyone in the 200 and 250 are entitled to the network. We pay more, therefore we get more.
Yep, I think you are exactly correct. I am going to hang in there till I get some kind of answer from DISH. If they haven't called me back by tomorrow, I will call them back and stay on the hot pursuit so we all can learn the answer.

Reactions: The Fat Man
Also not sure how accurate that chart is as it shows I should get SHAHD in my AT200 package and I don't get that channel. Even when I select all available channels in my guide, it doesn't show up.

SHAHD on DISH | MyDISH Station Details
SHAHD is on the 118.7 satellite. It is an advertising slate for Dish's Arabic VOD service. It (the slate channel, not the VOD content) is included in all packages, since I even see that channel for free on my deactivated receivers.

Yep, I think you are exactly correct. I am going to hang in there till I get some kind of answer from DISH. If they haven't called me back by tomorrow, I will call them back and stay on the hot pursuit so we all can learn the answer.

Called DISH back and got a CSR in the Philippines. They transferred me to the President office. President rep said the reason that some of the channels that are in the Flex pack and AT120+ tier are not in the higher up tiers is because of the contract negotiation between DISH and the channel owners. He escalated the issue to his higher ups and requested that they call me back. Oh well, I tried.

Side note, I thought that the DISH office of the President was in Colorado. The three times I have called the Presidential office was in Texas.

A for effort Charles. The Flex pack I understand, the AT120+, I don't. I kind of wonder how many subscribers they have for the AT120+ vs AT200, AT250 and AEP. The only thing that makes any sense to me is that the Flex pack and AT120+ equals a number of subscribers Dish was willing to pay for. As I said before, I think it sets an unfortunate precedent.

I do think I will call Dish and ask for the channel. When they tell me how its available I will ask them if they are suggesting I downgrade. I guess I just want to hear them actually tell me to send them LESS money every month.

A for effort Charles. The Flex pack I understand, the AT120+, I don't. I kind of wonder how many subscribers they have for the AT120+ vs AT200, AT250 and AEP. The only thing that makes any sense to me is that the Flex pack and AT120+ equals a number of subscribers Dish was willing to pay for. As I said before, I think it sets an unfortunate precedent.

I do think I will call Dish and ask for the channel. When they tell me how its available I will ask them if they are suggesting I downgrade. I guess I just want to hear them actually tell me to send them LESS money every month.
When I mentioned to him I would have to downgrade from the AEP get the Fightbox channel 397, he said he would get the issue to the higher ups. He said if I had to change to the AT120+ pack I could add the National Action pack, Regional Action pack, Kids pack, Variety pack, and News pack to gain back some of the channels I would lose. And of course the premium packs too. I already have the Outdoor and Heartland packs. I asked him to request the higher ups to call me back. DISH has never called me back when I had issues with something.

When I mentioned to him I would have to downgrade from the AEP get the Fightbox channel 397, he said he would get the issue to the higher ups. He said if I had to change to the AT120+ pack I could add the National Action pack, Regional Action pack, Kids pack, Variety pack, and News pack to gain back some of the channels I would lose. And of course the premium packs too. I already have the Outdoor and Heartland packs. I asked him to request the higher ups to call me back. DISH has never called me back when I had issues with something.

They obviously don't know who they're dealing with. Charlie should have you on speed dial.

Looking through all the different packages and combinations I find one deal breaker. The Golf channel. That has to be my wife's favorite channel and I don't see any way to add it to AT120+. Guess I'll give them a call, maybe if they get enough calls something will change. Yeah, flying pigs are next.

Just called Dish. The CSR I spoke to called Fightbox a 'trial' channel and said he thought it may be offered in higher tiers in the near future. He also promised to forward my request to the 'Home Office'. I expect it to be available very soon. There go those flying pigs again....

Reactions: charlesrshell
They obviously don't know who they're dealing with. Charlie should have you on speed dial.

Looking through all the different packages and combinations I find one deal breaker. The Golf channel. That has to be my wife's favorite channel and I don't see any way to add it to AT120+. Guess I'll give them a call, maybe if they get enough calls something will change. Yeah, flying pigs are next.
Call the President office. This is not right.

Just called Dish. The CSR I spoke to called Fightbox a 'trial' channel and said he thought it may be offered in higher tiers in the near future. He also promised to forward my request to the 'Home Office'. I expect it to be available very soon. There go those flying pigs again....
Yep on the fly by. LOL :flame

Last edited:
Called DISH and asked why Fightbox is only in the America's Top 120+ and not in the higher up packages. She got with her supervisor and they said do not know why. So the CSR said she is submitting a ticket to find out why to the main office. She said they will call me back within 24 to 48 hours with the answer. I asked her for a reference or ticket number and she said there isn't any, but she gave me her ID number for reference if needed. I will post back if I hear back from the main office.

Dis you follow up?

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts