File Attachments

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
Hello All,

I searched the Ops Center threads but did not see a post; has the file attachment option been disabled? The button is gone, but the area is still there.

Thats is what I am doing and the button is not there anymore for me.

screen.JPG

Scott, Main page still have Menu items locked - New posts/Search actually all of them locked.

Also, Search indexes seem to me broken again - try to find "WD5000".

The homepage cant be subscribed to because of the way it is setup (its hidden) thats a flaw in the software.

And I have no idea what P Smith is talking about.

The homepage cant be subscribed to because of the way it is setup (its hidden) thats a flaw in the software.

And I have no idea what P Smith is talking about.

OK, thanks. I think it is working now. Did you set it up for me? I got an email notification on this front page post. A SatelliteGuys.US Premiere Review: The DirecTV SWM LNB

there are 2 models...classic which some of us use and the "normal" one that most everyone sees

at the bottom of the page there is a way to change it...scroll down all the way to the bottom and its on the left side

there are 2 models...classic which some of us use and the "normal" one that most everyone sees

at the bottom of the page there is a way to change it...scroll down all the way to the bottom and its on the left side

Thanks Iceberg. I have seen that before, however I was selecting it at the upper right hand corner of the page. I think I am in the classic mode. I can find the home page tab. In the other mode I can't find where to select for the home page. Anyway, Scott has me fixed up now so I get an email notification when a new post is added to the home page. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)