Not open for further replies.

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
Hello All,

I searched the Ops Center threads but did not see a post; has the file attachment option been disabled? The button is gone, but the area is still there.

Thats is what I am doing and the button is not there anymore for me.

screen.JPG

Scott, Main page still have Menu items locked - New posts/Search actually all of them locked.

Also, Search indexes seem to me broken again - try to find "WD5000".

The homepage cant be subscribed to because of the way it is setup (its hidden) thats a flaw in the software.

And I have no idea what P Smith is talking about.

The homepage cant be subscribed to because of the way it is setup (its hidden) thats a flaw in the software.

And I have no idea what P Smith is talking about.

OK, thanks. I think it is working now. Did you set it up for me? I got an email notification on this front page post. A SatelliteGuys.US Premiere Review: The DirecTV SWM LNB

there are 2 models...classic which some of us use and the "normal" one that most everyone sees

at the bottom of the page there is a way to change it...scroll down all the way to the bottom and its on the left side

there are 2 models...classic which some of us use and the "normal" one that most everyone sees

at the bottom of the page there is a way to change it...scroll down all the way to the bottom and its on the left side

Thanks Iceberg. I have seen that before, however I was selecting it at the upper right hand corner of the page. I think I am in the classic mode. I can find the home page tab. In the other mode I can't find where to select for the home page. Anyway, Scott has me fixed up now so I get an email notification when a new post is added to the home page. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)