FINALLY coming to my community!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Cobra611

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Beacon, NY
Verizon began engineering my development for FiOS!! They started running the cables earlier this week. Not too many townhouses where I live so hopefully the install can be SOON!!!! BTW, I'm in Beacon, NY.

That's good news. I had heard that Verizon wasn't going to built out FIOS any more, so apparently not!

They've been in the area. In fact, the 2 towns next to us are have FiOs available. We are in, but just outside the city of Beacon, NY. So, we just got notification from our HOA that the FiOs is now being engineered for the community. They were here last week for a few days, but haven't seen them since. I saw the a crew doing the same type of work at an apartment complex a few miles away. Hoping they complete that quickly and get back to us. I've had both Cablevision & DirecTV for the last few years, thanks to promotions from both. And as happy as I am with DirecTV, I think I'd like to give Verizon an opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)