Finally downloaded new software on Pansat 1500...some thoughts.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Well after 21 months, I finally decided to download the newest software for my Pansat 1500. The software I had was dated Feb 04 and this “newest” is July 13, 05

I made sure to download my channels into channelmaster so I didn’t lose everything. Downloaded the software and uploaded the channels back into the unit. Thank goodness it kept all settings. took about 5 minutes total

Only things I noticed are
-when you blind scan, it defaults polarity to all (use to default to Horizontal)
-meter isn’t as spazmastic : )

The software for the 2500 looks the same…so you might want to try it. Make sure to download your channels into Channel master because all settings are erased when it downalods software.

anopther thing is if you are on a satellite and say smart scan, the first satellite it shows is the satellite you're on

new way...you're on AMC4 and want to blind scan, it shows AMC4 as first option
old way..it would show the first satellite you programmed in, which in my case was G10

Just out of curiosity...

Is the blind scan any faster with new software?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)