Finally got my hands on some decent season Tickets for the Tigers

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
I have been a season Ticket holder for 3 years now in section 118 at Comerica Park. Called this morning to see if anything was better and I lucked out, they had 2 seats in On Deck Circle and 2 seats in the Tigers Den.

Although the On-Deck circle seats where tempting being seats 1 and 2 and only 7 rows back from the dugout. However, I decided it would be best to get the Tiger Den Seats since they have a nice wide padded seat and a table for my beverages and it'a covered, which means no sun on afternoon games!

What would you have picked?

I have been a season Ticket holder for 3 years now in section 118 at Comerica Park. Called this morning to see if anything was better and I lucked out, they had 2 seats in On Deck Circle and 2 seats in the Tigers Den.

Although the On-Deck circle seats where tempting being seats 1 and 2 and only 7 rows back from the dugout. However, I decided it would be best to get the Tiger Den Seats since they have a nice wide padded seat and a table for my beverages and it'a covered, which means no sun on afternoon games!

What would you have picked?

If I had the choice, I would go with Tiger Den, the area is covered, its the only area that has coverage from the sun, I enjoy the sun and everything, but being no other part of the stadium has any part of coverage it can make for some real hot days. I sat in the Tiger Den during the 06 playoff game against the yankees it was awsome. Plus, there is space to stretch out in those seats!!

If you ever have any seats to sell, let me know!!

Go Tigers

I don't think you can go wrong with either one...just as long as you can make it to a fair-share of the games. My Great Uncle had 3rd row season tickets at Briggs Stadium (aka Tiger Stadium) right at 1st base for 35-years until his passing in '80.

To be honest, with the economy in the toilet you may consider holding out for better seats. Never mind...I just realized the season is a mere 5-weeks away.:eek:

I was going to look at this, but when I pulled up the seating chart from the Tigers website, there is nothing designating the Tigers Den area.

So I guess I can't give my opinion in this case ...
From the looks of it, either is an upgrade to you, however, I'd probably be thrilled to be where you were too. :D

Which location gives you a better view ?
If the re is an option that is shaded, covered, that in the long run would be better.
Is there NO sun in that area ever ?
It would be great for the occasional rainy days too.

More leg room, bigger seats .... I'm not a big guy, but bigger is normally better.

Jimbo

Last edited:
I was going to look at this, but when I pulled up the seating chart from the Tigers website, there is nothing designating the Tigers Den area.

So I guess I can't give my opinion in this case ...
From the looks of it, either is an upgrade to you, however, I'd probably be thrilled to be where you were too. :D

Which location gives you a better view ?
If the re is an option that is shaded, covered, that in the long run would be better.
Is there NO sun in that area ever ?
It would be great for the occasional rainy days too.

More leg room, bigger seats .... I'm not a big guy, but bigger is normally better.

Jimbo

One of the only area where you are covered from the sun!, lots of leg room comapred to the other seats where you have no room at all, it is a great area to see a game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)