Finally scored a 360!!

paychekkk

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 4, 2006
I just happened to call my local EB and asked when they would get some more in. My son has been looking for one for some time. He told me he had one premie in the back room. I called my son and told him and he raced down there to score it.
F i n a l l y !
:D

Cool, i was able to score one also yesterday at best buy. Stayed up till midnight last night just fooling around the marketplace and playing call of duty and getting my butt kicked by my wife in doa4. This thing is loud when a game is in it.

paychekkk said:
I just happened to call my local EB and asked when they would get some more in. My son has been looking for one for some time. He told me he had one premie in the back room. I called my son and told him and he raced down there to score it.
F i n a l l y !
:D

don't forget to add your gametag when you get it set up. hope you enjoy it.

Awsome! Is it as good as you thought it would be?
If you wanna play some G.R.A.W sometime add me to your friends list with a message so I know who you are.

kenny911 said:
I can't believe we are approaching April and these things are still scarce.

Yeah, it's going on a half a year since launch and still the only ways for most people to get one are to overpay on the internet (ebay or in a bundle with useless accessories) or to queue outside Best Buy at 3am on shipment rumours.

They are still swearing they will sell a couple million by the end of June.

They are convinced that the first to 10 million sold wins the next generation console war. They could be almost there before Sony ships their first unit.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts