Finding Freed On Demand Movies through website... need help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

czarqwerty

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 7, 2008
Finding Free On Demand Movies through website... need help

I've been having trouble browsing the free on demand movies through the website since they've redesigned the on demand/cinema website.
Can someone help me find a way to browse the free movies?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I was just searching for an answer to this. Does anybody know how to find free On Demand movies either through the web interface or the TV interface (or maybe a phone app)? If I have to see a billion pay options every time I browse for a movie, well, it won't be very useful. I don't want to pay for movies on top of what I pay for DirecTV and Netflix.

Basically, you should be able to filter out all paid programming if you want to. That would make for a useful service.

Last edited:
Okay, so all I could find is this page: DIRECTV: TV Listings: Movies which you can scroll down and see a section called Free On Demand, but only 6 titles at a time show up! And titles get truncated if they're too long. What am I missing? If that's the only view of free programming, I have to conclude that this whole endeavor is just trying to trick you into paying for movies. I hope I'm wrong, but this looks like a joke so far. They advertise all this free stuff (over 80% is supposed to be free), but then intentionally make it hard to find. That is ridiculous.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts