This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Finding out info on your D*commitment

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Logic 7

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 1, 2006
Rockford , IL
D* has changed their website and it doesnt show my commitment anymore. Does anyone know where to look on the website. I dont want to call and ask because maybe in the format change they dumped the fact that my commitment should be thru Feb of 2008.

Last edited:
I can't remember where it was moved to after the update, I think ist inside one of the sub-categories, but rest assured they didn't lose it either.

Maybe you could send them an email (w/o your name or acct#) and ask them where on their site you could find that info. Worth a try!

I checked and I could only find info on commitment in my old bills. Funny thing is, I had originally a 2 year commitment (8/05-8/07) from getting the HD Tivo. Jan this year the commitment was gone! I even spoke with a CSR and they confirmed that! then I moved and got a year commitment (2/06-2/07). that showed in my bill for February and march but disappeared in the next bills. when I called the other day customer retention mentioning I may drop D*, they said I still had 13 months of my commitment! and that puts me back to the original commitment I had 8/05-8/07! Confused? So am I!! so, even though it may not show on the web site, somewhere hidden in their computers they may still have your commitment info! Or whatever info that suits them best!

Has anyone emailed them about this ?
I thought it was a good idea for them to have all your equipment and programming as well as your commitment all in one place on the mainpage once you logged in.

I do not have an email address for them or I would send one myself.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.