Finding the Line of Site

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

quincy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 7, 2004
I've been thinking about getting voom and at first i thought i was okay because my dishTV sat has nothing in its path. I read a little more and found out it points the opposite direction the voom sat would. Well there is a row of trees to the east of my apartment that are really tall. I have a clear shot straight south but towards the east there isn't much room. Is there a way I could try and find the position of the sat before i order this to save me future grief?

thanks a bunch

Quincy

I was a little iffy also, but went ahead and ordered. Turned out that I had just enough opening between trees to get a clear look. Go ahead and order. If it doesn't work out for you, then you haven't lost anything. You won't be charged for trying.

I've done that. But phisically is there a way to go on my roof and try to find it? I don't have any fancy equipment so that probably just answered my question but I think I'm trying to thread a needle with this and i don't want the sat guys to get there and tell me the tree's are in the way :(

so they will come out and if it can't be installed they won't charge me anything?

thats awfuly nice of them! well hearing that makes me a little less nervous! thanks for everything everone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)