Channels added to web site.

Voom4Me

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 6, 2005
New Jersey
The new channels that we got earlier in the week, have been added to the <A HREF="http://tvlistings4.zap2it.com/cabdbs/grid.asp?partner_id=cabdbs" TARGET="_BLANK">Program Guide</A> on the Voom Web Site.

Don't know if others use this guide, but I like it because it gives you almost two weeks of programming. :)

Of course it still list NFL HD and the two NBC channels used for the Olympics.

It also does not add the new channels which I believe are coming later today or tommorow. :D

Well Scott,
That sounds like a diabolical hint of things to come. Someone is more in the know than they let on. And just where is this programming guide? I can't ever find anything on Voom's site.

I was just looking and also noticed WVIT out of Connecticut and KNSD out of San Diego. Never seen them before on the guide. Thanks for the good news Scott.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Of course it still list NFL HD and the two NBC channels used for the Olympics.

It also does not add the new channels which I believe are coming later today or tommorow. :D

Glad to know about the GUide, but what new channels coming today or tomorrow--I should be forewarned--as it was when the other new channels came with a software upgrade that started when I turned VOOM box on and that started my DVI Conflict problem with my SONY HDtv, so this time, I will try to avoid it by perhaps turning the box on much in advance of turning the TV on--so that it can finish downloading.

Phaetos said:
Well Scott,
That sounds like a diabolical hint of things to come. Someone is more in the know than they let on. And just where is this programming guide? I can't ever find anything on Voom's site.
Did you try clicking on the blue Program Guide link in the first post? Or you can click on the Use It tab on VoOm's website.

Six New Channels Added to Guide

It did not take these six new channels long to make their way onto the Program Guide on the Voom Web Site. I guess there was a lot more planning behind rolling them out this time around?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)