fingers crossed for upcoming install

snaggerbob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 16, 2004
Taylorville,Illinois
:) first of all i have been waiting patiently for my voom installation...well maybe i did get upset a little! i will give them the benefit of the doubt cause i reallt want this service.i was supposed to be hooked up this wed. morning but a computer glitch messed that up. seems they can't find an installer close to my area...central illinois...go illini #1. they called today and will send someone out of st.louis, 90 miles away. they said they will also be bringing along some trainees to learn the installation process. hopefully i will be vooming next wed. say a prayer for me!

snaggerbob said:
:) first of all i have been waiting patiently for my voom installation...well maybe i did get upset a little! i will give them the benefit of the doubt cause i reallt want this service.i was supposed to be hooked up this wed. morning but a computer glitch messed that up. seems they can't find an installer close to my area...central illinois...go illini #1. they called today and will send someone out of st.louis, 90 miles away. they said they will also be bringing along some trainees to learn the installation process. hopefully i will be vooming next wed. say a prayer for me!
YOU MAY WANT TO CROSS YOUR TOES ALSO :yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)