Let them install?

miket2937

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego, CA
Moving to a new house. Install scheduled for Thursday. If they show up should I go ahead? Already have basic cable. Any thoughts? Yes I know I'm only out $1. Tried to upgrade my cable order thru comcast to add 3 high def. boxes. Comcast computers would only let me add 1 HD box to my original order. I'll have to add the others on a new order, different date. Maybe voom cust. service isn't so bad after all?

miket2937 said:
Moving to a new house. Install scheduled for Thursday. If they show up should I go ahead? Already have basic cable. Any thoughts? Yes I know I'm only out $1. Tried to upgrade my cable order thru comcast to add 3 high def. boxes. Comcast computers would only let me add 1 HD box to my original order. I'll have to add the others on a new order, different date. Maybe voom cust. service isn't so bad after all?
Why wouldn't you let them do it? :confused:

I have an install date of March 7, I have Dish now, I will not cancel Dish, but I am only out a Dollar if Voom goes Boom, if they show up or not guess we will see.

I have nothing now and an install of March 8th. I am going to stick it out and wait to see what happens.

You never know, the outcome might come out as if nothing has happened from a customer standpoint.

Similar situation here. I am scheduled for install this Saturday. I currently have Direct which I now plan to keep for another 30 day just in case. I was going to cancel Direct right after the Voom install. The most I could loose would be $1.00.

I'd still do it. Heck I got installed just a couple weeks ago and I'm working up the nerve to call and step up to VaVaVoom while Voom is still kick'n.

Shawn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)