Let them install?

miket2937

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego, CA
Moving to a new house. Install scheduled for Thursday. If they show up should I go ahead? Already have basic cable. Any thoughts? Yes I know I'm only out $1. Tried to upgrade my cable order thru comcast to add 3 high def. boxes. Comcast computers would only let me add 1 HD box to my original order. I'll have to add the others on a new order, different date. Maybe voom cust. service isn't so bad after all?

miket2937 said:
Moving to a new house. Install scheduled for Thursday. If they show up should I go ahead? Already have basic cable. Any thoughts? Yes I know I'm only out $1. Tried to upgrade my cable order thru comcast to add 3 high def. boxes. Comcast computers would only let me add 1 HD box to my original order. I'll have to add the others on a new order, different date. Maybe voom cust. service isn't so bad after all?
Why wouldn't you let them do it? :confused:

I have an install date of March 7, I have Dish now, I will not cancel Dish, but I am only out a Dollar if Voom goes Boom, if they show up or not guess we will see.

I have nothing now and an install of March 8th. I am going to stick it out and wait to see what happens.

You never know, the outcome might come out as if nothing has happened from a customer standpoint.

Similar situation here. I am scheduled for install this Saturday. I currently have Direct which I now plan to keep for another 30 day just in case. I was going to cancel Direct right after the Voom install. The most I could loose would be $1.00.

I'd still do it. Heck I got installed just a couple weeks ago and I'm working up the nerve to call and step up to VaVaVoom while Voom is still kick'n.

Shawn

new encoder PQ

Why did the sale to Voom HD LLC Fail?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)