FIOS in N Hempstead LI

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ccash

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2006
Long Island
Anyone know if/when FIOS will be available in N Hempstead? Specifically the TV service. I live in an unincorporated (no village) section of N Hempstead and currently use their phone and DSL service and would like to add TV.

What area in the Town of N Hempstead are you? Since you are on their DSL service, it seems your CO has not been upgraded to FIOS yet. As for TV service, what happens with the Town of Hempstead this upcoming week, may determine what the Town of N Hempstead does IMO.

cforrest said:
What area in the Town of N Hempstead are you? Since you are on their DSL service, it seems your CO has not been upgraded to FIOS yet. As for TV service, what happens with the Town of Hempstead this upcoming week, may determine what the Town of N Hempstead does IMO.
I am in Albertson, what is going on this upcoming week?

The Town of Hempstead was approved. The Town of North Hempstead is yet to have any agreement proposal for FIOS TV by VZ. Hopefully Mr Kaiman will move his arse now and get into discussions to get a hearing on FIOS TV going.

As far as Albertson, you need to find out what CO your telephone service comes from. I think it's Mineola CO, which if I recall is live with fiber. You can use this tool, http://www.dslreports.com/coinfo Enter the area code and first three digits of telephone #, then you'll know your CO. Roslyn CO is scheduled to be done in 2006. That's all I know from techs I talk to on the street when it comes to the Town of N Hempstead area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)