FiOs installed today but the channels???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jahlight

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
I had FiOs installed today but the channel lineup is not at all what is published on the web site or what the printed channel line up the techs left me. The program guide has channels that say "coming soon" and other channels that say "this channel moved to ####". It is all very confusing, no way to know what is out there. If I had only a few channels it would not be a big deal but with 300 channels this can be a task to find what your looking for. Is FiOS in the middle of moving channels around?

New channel line up

Are you in North Texas or Florida? Verizon added new HD channels and changed the channel line up on 10/6. The HD channels that are "coming soon" will be avail. later this month. The installer should've given you the most up to date television guide.

I had FiOs installed today but the channel lineup is not at all what is published on the web site or what the printed channel line up the techs left me. The program guide has channels that say "coming soon" and other channels that say "this channel moved to ####". It is all very confusing, no way to know what is out there. If I had only a few channels it would not be a big deal but with 300 channels this can be a task to find what your looking for. Is FiOS in the middle of moving channels around?
Your installer may not have known of the channel change, but I can't understand why he/she wouldn't. If you're in the NTX or FL area, the change happened on the 6th and 7th and may take a couple of days to clear up.

Yea, I am in the Clearwater area of the west coast of Florida. The Installers really did not know a whole lot, there were subcontractors and really did not explain the TV end of the installation very well. Where did you find out about the channel switch on the 6th and 7th? Is that posted anywhere on there web site?

Yea, I am in the Clearwater area of the west coast of Florida. The Installers really did not know a whole lot, there were subcontractors and really did not explain the TV end of the installation very well. Where did you find out about the channel switch on the 6th and 7th? Is that posted anywhere on there web site?
Here you go:

Verizon | FiOS TV Channel Lineup

Plug in your zip code and you should get what you need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)