Fios Mercer County

I'm a fiber splicer for Verizon FTTP which is the construction end of the Fios and I can tell you that we are currently working in Mercer County right now. May I ask what town you are in? You should be up and running soon...

I'm a fiber splicer for Verizon FTTP which is the construction end of the Fios and I can tell you that we are currently working in Mercer County right now. May I ask what town you are in? You should be up and running soon...
East WIndsor

Got A Mailing From Verizon Today Called Up And Csr Said I Should Be Hearing Back From Them On 2/15 To Set Up An Install Date Cant Wait!

Almost most of East Windsor is up and running. You should call and see if they have it avail. If you live in a newer house with no poles in site, then underground conduit is placed which takes a little longer to get it to you.

Hamilton has been worked on for awhile. You should also be Fios ready. For some reason Verizon doesn't send out flyers when the service first becomes avail. I always tell people to call as soon as possible.

Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts