Fired from dish.

ddgtomahawk

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 20, 2007
Been awhile since I have been on, I was recently fired from dish network.
It was stated that I had leaked information and they were exterminating me. After talking it over with the manager he made a few phone calls and said ok you will only be suspended until we complete the investigation. Well I try call spoke with the Human resource manager and she pretty much said what the hell are you talking about your fired i tried to argue why would they say one thing then change it and she replied that she was done with the conversation. WTH you cant just say hey F* off buddy its so sh!tty how people get treated.... well if they think that was leaking info just wait ;). Ugh the job hunt continues. I will still be posting I have plenty of fellow employees at dish and also some info I would like to share.

P.S. those of you who go climbing through these forums to catch us thanks alot I was warned plenty of times but still you really screwed. Well actually you didnt know who I was my supervisor asked me to login to show her the site I didnt realize until too late she was trying to get my login nice girl really....

This is one of the reasons we ask employees not to say that their employees, as it always seems to end up this way.

If you are a Dish employee and want to say something here, first don't do it from work. Secondly if you are worried don't post it, instead remember we can post it for you just send your tips / information to tips@satelliteguys.us

While we love hearing inside information, we would much rather have you working and putting food on the table. Sometimes things are more important then inside information. :)

I hope you land on your feet quickly!

Best,

The sad thing is that the employees are great purveyors of information. Look at ddgtomahawk's last few posts and you see him directing people to rebates and information on what they need to do to fix issues. Seems like ddgtomahawk was better at DISH customer service than most dish CSRs.

Sorry to hear. I'm sure you'll find something else, and something better.

ddgtomahawk, I feel bad for you. I remember the other day I sent you a pm but you did not reply. I hope that pm did not do you in.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've seen a lot of helpful posts from you and others that were or were suspected of being DISH employees. One of the reasons I remain a customer is that I have more help in these forums than I've ever received from customer service, or from my previous cable company. If they're going to fire people who help their customers, they're going to loose a valuable mechanism for customer service.

Best of luck for future endeavors! I've been through quite a few jobs myself -- the next one is always better.

Sorry to hear man hope things work out for you soon.

I'd be careful about sharing too much inside information. I'm pretty sure you probably signed some sort of non-disclosure agreement when you hired in, so there are legal issues if you divulge too much. Best of luck in your job search.

From all of his posts I dont believe that he shared any inside information, most likely he pissed off one of the other E employee's here who warned him that he would more or less get him fired ( atleast thats how several of us took it to be ) and it looks like he was sucessful.

Well I wish you luck, I can tell you that if you like the mountains then directv always has an open position at its call center in Missoula Montana and given your experience you should be able to get in pretty quickly.

If anyone that works for E really really wants to spill some inside info do as Scott says or contact him directly.

...most likely he pissed off one of the other E employee's here who warned him that he would more or less get him fired ( atleast thats how several of us took it to be ) and it looks like he was sucessful.
How many locations does E* have ? And you think zero327 "found" him and got him fired ? zero327 may have stated it bluntly, but he did tell him it's not a smart idea to be doing this. I also told him to do this stuff outside of work hours. If he did that, I guarantee you he wouldn't have gotten fired for doing this.

There are contacts at Dish here that have been feeding me inside information for years, but have never been caught as they follow the suggestions I supplied above.

When someone feeds me information I will not tell anyone who sent it to me, if they want to know they can get a court order, but be aware that if they did the EFF would get involved quicket then you can spell EFF. :)

When someone contacts me I will normally just send back a thanks note letting them know I got it, but I don't contact them again or try prying for more information

I also know many employees that have ID's here which they use at work for Dish, yet when they go home and post information they do it under a different username.

E has I think 3 locations maybe 4 inside the country and two outside, as for what Zero may or may not done I dont know it just seemed from what he said that he could get him fired.

Edit

In this instance I think its pretty bogus for dish to fire him as he actually did do some worth while work here and his information on the christmas gifts program may verywell have helped to extend it to the end of this month. Wonder if OkieKevin is still working for dish?

Last edited:
There are contacts at Dish here that have been feeding me inside information for years, but have never been caught as they follow the suggestions I supplied above.
As I said above, make this thread a sticky ! :D Your 2nd post is a good follow-up to his too....

As for your contacts, if I were to guess, I'd say they're not "new" CSR or TSR people. Am I right ? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)