Firmware update for Fortec Mercury II

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RadioRazorback

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 21, 2005
Arkansas
Glorystar,

Is there any firmware updates for the Fortec Mercury II? I purchased my receiver about three years ago and it has the same channel listing as when I received it. There have been numerous changes since then in your channel listing so I would like to know if there is a download to update the firmware and channel listing or do I need to make all the channel changes manually. Thanks!:)

Unfortunately, Fortec Star no longer manufactures the Mercury II and does not provide firmware updates or Glorystar channel lists.

You could go through your current channel list and delete out channels that are no longer available then scan in the new channels. The process should take approx. 15 minutes. The current available channels with satellite and transponder references are posted on the Glorystar website for customers without the GEOSATpro DVR1100c or DSR100c auto updating receivers.