GEOSATpro firmware upgrade

mrite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Ottawa Valley Canada
I received my Microhd a few weeks ago and have enjoyed playing around with it. Now it seems it is time to update the firmware.
After saving to usb the allcode. I did a factory reset then rescanned 97west so i could do the update I have signal level of 90% and signal quality of73%. I wanted to do the automatic update but didn't want to wait until 3 in the morning to do the rest so i tried the manual update. But when I get to the place where I start the manual update I get the screen that says
Notice collecting update file information, with a big Stop button in the middle of the screen. that screen has sat there for ten minutes with no progress on on the % bar at the bottom.
So, any ideas what i am doing wrong?
any help would be appreciated
thanks

Did you change the Transponder to 12115 in the manual update screen?

No I didn't I thought the transponder I was on was the right one, I know very little about these things since when i get it running I don't change things too much, i just quickly went bact to the thread about the update and saw the transponder there.
thanks for your response, i probably would have been up all night before finding that. so now I have the right transponder and will try again
Thankyou

I can't seem to get my MicroHD to update the firmware? I am using the 12115 transponder on 97W. I get the same as post #1. Must be doing something wrong? What happened to the download (Firmware Links)? Is there another location for the updates? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)