First 811 Installed in East Texas!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Stacy A

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 15, 2003
northeast Texas
As I type, the installer is next door finishing up an installation of my father-in-law's new 811, which he got free through the DHP promotion. I think it is the first one in Panola County, maybe Texas, who knows. :shock: I just came from over there. It looks nice, just like the 6000, except silver. I will post some more information later. Gotta go.

Stacy

We sure do! You wanting proof or just some pic's? :shock: If you want proof, I'll need to run over there and get the box and manual (anyone can spray paint a 6000 silver :D . If you want pic's, tell me what of, the front or back.

Stacy

Do the OTA Local Digitals still have that dumb sub-menu for sub-channels?

Also is the signal meter still the same using percentages instead of some lame red/yellow/green scheme?

:) Cool! Hope everything is working well I can't waite to get my stuff going!

I'm sorry guys, I can't figure out how to post the pics. If someone will fill me in, I will be glad to do it.

Stacy

Well, I figured it out. Just went to the FAQ page. However, apparently the files are too big, maybe. I will try again later.

Stacy

:D So does the 811 make much noise?? This has been asked and how is the picture look ect??

Stacy how many aspect modes did it have? There have been a couple of reports that it only has Normal and zoomed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)