First 811 Installed in East Texas!!

Stacy A

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 15, 2003
northeast Texas
As I type, the installer is next door finishing up an installation of my father-in-law's new 811, which he got free through the DHP promotion. I think it is the first one in Panola County, maybe Texas, who knows. :shock: I just came from over there. It looks nice, just like the 6000, except silver. I will post some more information later. Gotta go.

Stacy

We sure do! You wanting proof or just some pic's? :shock: If you want proof, I'll need to run over there and get the box and manual (anyone can spray paint a 6000 silver :D . If you want pic's, tell me what of, the front or back.

Stacy

Do the OTA Local Digitals still have that dumb sub-menu for sub-channels?

Also is the signal meter still the same using percentages instead of some lame red/yellow/green scheme?

:) Cool! Hope everything is working well I can't waite to get my stuff going!

I'm sorry guys, I can't figure out how to post the pics. If someone will fill me in, I will be glad to do it.

Stacy

Well, I figured it out. Just went to the FAQ page. However, apparently the files are too big, maybe. I will try again later.

Stacy

:D So does the 811 make much noise?? This has been asked and how is the picture look ect??

Stacy how many aspect modes did it have? There have been a couple of reports that it only has Normal and zoomed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)