First Look: The New Weather Channel Interactive

I have it on my DVR (I think that is the 625?) and my HD 211 but not my 311? Sorry I hope I have these numbers right.

The DVR and HD you can see it, but it just says it is not available yet. Looks like it is coming. I am in CT if location has anything to do with it.

You are the first one. :)

Phew glad its out FINALLY. I was getting tired of reporting it was coming only to have it not show up. I can only report to you guys what I am being told. I do appologize for the delay as it was out of my hands.

SatelliteGuys was proud to give you the first look of the new service, and we thank Dish Network for helping us in giving you the first look of the new Weather Channel Interactive Service. :)

Scott, you shouldn't have to apologize for DISH's delays. Thanks as always for letting us know what's coming down the pipe. :)

And I agree no need to say sorry. I thank you for brining this stuff up. I don't think anyone in their right mind would blame you for any delays.

screen shot proof with cell .. not so good quality

Attachments

• 11-08-06_1725.jpg
    11-08-06_1725.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 154
Well my 522, 625, and 622 are showing it in the menu.. But neither are actually available yet, so that leads me to believe that they changed the menu's on all interactive receivers.. Just not feeding the actual working of it yet to all receivers.

508/311

I see it on both my my systems with "error 305" that tells me to check back periodically to see if this new feature is available.

I just checked again. Same thing.

I just checked again. Same.

Checked again. No change.

I just checked..............

I don't think they just changed the menu. I have one reciever that is not showing it. Two others are just can't access it yet.

I don't think they just changed the menu. I have one reciever that is not showing it. Two others are just can't access it yet.

I can only hope that is true.. However I have had dish for a long time. And I have seen things in the interactive that had that not available screen for a very long time..

But this time I know that Dish will not let us down :)

hokiecb, does it load up pretty fast, how does it work during the local on the 8's?

It loads up pretty fast.. it says "local weather loading" for about 2 seconds then when the banner pops up it says acquiring data with your zip code (then just town after initial download) for a couple more seconds then thats it.

622 backhaul question

Homeowners Association on the Warpath - Advice Please!