FISH screensaver is totally not needed- so why?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You seem to be a customer that is looking for reasons to complain.

We have a name for that. TROLL.
There's an app for that.....
? troll.jpg
?

Is the OP saying that D*, Uverse, Comcast etc DON'T have a screen saver?
Personally, I like it. There are times when it shows some interesting information.

First, that's a pretty weak reason to go through the hassle of canceling your service and going to something else, IMO.

Second, what is your monthly electric bill??? Leaving your TV and receiver on all the time like that must really drive up your bill.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

With the money you save on electricity by not leaving your tv on, you're part way to paying for an actual security system.

I think they do not understand I leave my TV on ALL the time when I'm gone from home as a security feature.
I think it isn't only Dish who don't understand you leave the TV on ALL the time. If I was a criminal by your home, I'd know you weren't home because of all the commercials that'd play. No one watches television live much any more.

BTW, I could not get my HOPPA to work, so I changed it right away. They don't go room to room - not without a wire. They are NOT wireless.
And it won't even cook you breakfast! You think that with the heat it puts out, they could have added a grill to the top of the thing.

The Blockbuster feature is silly, I can do that without DISH, but in my I have not a high speed net, and if I did I wouldn't need DISH.
You can stream EPIX channels without Dish (or presumably another cab/sat provider)?

Hey Dish give us a choice of screen savers. This guy bringing up the fish makes me want to be able to choose from several. I wonder what he really has and just wound up in the wrong forum.

C'mon ppl...I hope you aren't being serious. The thread title is obviously a typo...probably a purposeful typo considering the thread itself is a troll job.

Does Fish Network own the World Fishing Network?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I wonder if he would like Ducks better. Seems to be the rage.

Status
Please reply by conversation.