Fisher Communications Channels are BACK on Dish!

I find it funny that Scott defends the honor of Dish while hawking satellite service, which he no doubt gets paid a referral fee for new customers.

Sir you are quite incorrect.

I don't sell satellite service, nor do I get paid referral fees by signing up new customers.

I am just a consumer who enjoys broadcasting technology of all types.

But Fox news has the best looking women... who cares what they are saying... turn down the volume. :D

Oh yes, that Greta... rawr! (kidding!)

My wife knows to keep me away from Megyn Kelly, Lauren Green and ESPECIALLY Ainsley Earhardt.

1_61_earhardt_ainsley_320.jpg

Man, that is one gorgeous, gorgeous woman.

I find it funny that Scott defends the honor of Dish while hawking satellite service, which he no doubt gets paid a referral fee for new customers.
Taking a look at your info and research your IP and email address, you wouldn't happen to have been the station manager of a certain station that refused to air the short lived NBC show called "The Book of Daniel" would you?

And now I believe that you are (or were) the Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer for another broadcast company.

Just wondering. :)

Ok resarching a little more...

He is no longer a CEO of a broadcast company but instead is using his skills as a station consultant, conducting retransmission-consent talks with dozens of cable operators on behalf of several station groups.

In fact he is a big player in the high-stakes battle between broadcasters and cable operators across the nation as, under federal law, thousands of retransmission-consent deals are set to expire Dec. 31. At the core of the debate is this simple question: How much should the signals of free, over-the-air broadcasts be valued? Cable operators say prices will ultimately increase for consumers.

Talk about following the money tree, here is the guy who is at the top of the tree shaking it (and hes got a Hammer!). (If my research is correct of course)

I'm not going to gripe at Dish for this one. KOMO (and the other Fisher stations) are being greedy. An 82% increase is just absurd.

I plan to write KOMO and let them know that I don't support their position.

I'm tired of this crap and if Fisher gets 82%, Belo will try it next...

Retired on minimal income...we subscribed to Dishnetwork in a bundle with the telephone co to save money....we presumed that all major networks would be included in our dishnetwork channels. We would never have agreed to a cable or satellite provider that did not (at a minimum) provide the traditional network feeds that the nation seeks for public information, news, sports, and entertainment. If Dish does not negotiate an ABC link for its customers in WA, then...we will cancel our subscription agreement and seek a provider that is committed to public service and subscribes to FCC guidelines and provider obligations for programming. Dishnet does indeed have a basic obligation and responsibility to provide the public--access to national networks and local affiliates that broadcast MASS EMERGENCY Communications as well as public information and entertainment.

Of course we have not subscribed to DISHNET for a year yet....so there are penalties for cancellation. That is an issue for those of us on limited incomes....but maybe DISHNET will be understanding, merciful, and cooperative. ???

Of course we have not subscribed to DISHNET for a year yet....so there are penalties for cancellation. That is an issue for those of us on limited incomes....but maybe DISHNET will be understanding, merciful, and cooperative. ???
I doubt it. This is Dish Network we are talking about here.

Normally these fights only last a few days, so your KOMO should be back soon.

Talk about following the money tree, here is the guy who is at the top of the tree shaking it (and hes got a Hammer!). (If my research is correct of course)

I'm sorry, I was wrong. He's not a two-bit troll, more like a $20 whore.

I don't begrudge a man an honest profit, but I'm getting tired of supporting the greed of others.

Taking a look at your info and research your IP and email address, you wouldn't happen to have been the station manager of a certain station that refused to air the short lived NBC show called "The Book of Daniel" would you?

And now I believe that you are (or were) the Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer for another broadcast company.

Just wondering.
Since you're not 100% sure, I guess you're walking a fine line without violating your own "privacy policy". Still unprofessional to post this.... Just delete his damn posts and get over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts