Flash might be coming to the iPhone

No, I'm not hallucinating. See the article. Never thought I'd see the day....

What they loosened was the restriction on using third party tools like flash to compile applications. They did not revert their stance on Flash being present on the iPhone.

They ticked off a number of developers earlier this year when they said that you could not use Flash to code your program.

Good read. Hope they get one soon!!
I use the cloudbrowse app but it is slow and jittery.

There was a developer that would be able to convert flash to the Apple operating system. That was back in the spring.

Skyfire was the name. Have not heard anything else from them.

Last edited:
Apple is feeling the pressures of the Great Android devices out there. Many people will take the Galaxy S line, Evo, Droid X and Incredible over the Iphone and AT&T network issues.

Interesting to see if Verizon develops network issues also, as more data flows across their network.

Unlikely given Android users are consuming more data according to some reports.

True, but there are more iphone users on AT&T than android users on VZ. Right now android is pulling ahead of iphone in the US, but remember it is divided up by all the carriers, AT&T has android users plus iphone users. VZ still has less data traffic than AT&T.

True, but there are more iphone users on AT&T than android users on VZ. Right now android is pulling ahead of iphone in the US, but remember it is divided up by all the carriers, AT&T has android users plus iphone users. VZ still has less data traffic than AT&T.

Verizon had a solid data network before the android. AT&T built there data network on the Iphone. I would like to see this statistic that shows AT&T with more data usage on there Iphone/AT&T network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts