Flex Pack & Channel Packs Coming 8/4

I just tried to change to Flex pack (plus some add-ons) but the CSR says they have to ship new smart cards to me before they can switch. (I have a 722k and 622 receiver.)

Same here. Very easy switch
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I just sent an email to Dirt, asked to switch, was moved to Flex pack within a few minutes, nothing to it. Did it over a week ago, have not even noticed a difference since my favorites list was already set for most of the channels. Lost one or two channels (& music) but gained several so works for me!

Reactions: Tampa8
My confusion came from this chart. It seemed to be telling me that with Americas Top 250 Flex Pack the only channels I could possibly add were the Outdoor and the Heartland packs. I see my error now but why was the chart even included?
To help you cost compare.

Reactions: lazydogmot
I am still leaning toward Sling myself, because I don't really need DVR and like the fact that there are not any receiver fees, etc. with Sling, just the actual package price. But, this is absolutely a good idea.

Can someone elaborate on the Smart Card requirement? I have a 211k purchased in summer of 2010.
Will I require a new Smart card to get Flex pack? What do I need to look for on the Smart Card to ensure I have what I need to switch? Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)