Florence,sc Locals?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

captainad

Original poster
Feb 19, 2006
Can Anyone Tell Me What Happened To Florence-myrtle Beach,SC Locals That Have Been On Amc15 At 105w?

Florence-myrtle Beach Locals

When I Enquired With Dish Network They Were Offering The Charlotte,nc Channels Where The Florence Channels Should Be Offered. I Called Back Twice And Was Told The Same Thing That I Could Not Get Them. But When I Check The Dish Network Web Site For Available Locals For My Area It Lists Florence-myrtle Beach. I Know They Were On 105 Are They Still There And Is Anyone Watching Them?

I think you changed your username. Someone else has the exact same annoying way of typing. It would be a lot easier if you typed like a normal person.

Florence-Myrtle Beach locals

I guess you must be about 12 years old, anyone older than that has learned that if you cant say something nice don't say anything at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captainad, chaddux isn't being rude. He is being helpful in his own way. The way you capitalize each word makes the readability of your text extremely difficult. My brain subconciously is trained to pause before each capitalized word, thus your typing causes me to read your text very slowly to the point that comprehension is very difficult. I am sure that most others have this same "problem" when reading your questions.

Run a check switch to make sure your still getting signal from the 105 lnb... If not, Charlotte is probably your closest thing for locals

jkinser said:
captainad, chaddux isn't being rude. He is being helpful in his own way. The way you capitalize each word makes the readability of your text extremely difficult. My brain subconciously is trained to pause before each capitalized word, thus your typing causes me to read your text very slowly to the point that comprehension is very difficult. I am sure that most others have this same "problem" when reading your questions.

Very well said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts