Flyers!!!!!!!!!!

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
Everyone talks about how Washington is the cinderella team this year, folks the Flyers are only the 2nd team since 1980 that have gone from worst to making the eastern conference finals. Paul Holmgren has turned this team around and John Stevens should be coach of the year. I can't wait to have Cindy Crosby's head on a stick this next series. Wonder how many dives he, Malkin and Hossa will try and attempt as well. I find myself rooting for the Rangers!

The Penguins fear the Flyers. They have never won a playoff series against them and they have a losing record throughout the regular season. What was with the final game of the regular series? They scratched crosby? I think they were afraid that sid may chip a tooth again and go crying home to mommy. It should be a good series and nice and rough. Lets just hope no one gets hurt.:tux::hungry:

Everyone talks about how Washington is the cinderella team this year, folks the Flyers are only the 2nd team since 1980 that have gone from worst to making the eastern conference finals. Paul Holmgren has turned this team around and John Stevens should be coach of the year. I can't wait to have Cindy Crosby's head on a stick this next series. Wonder how many dives he, Malkin and Hossa will try and attempt as well. I find myself rooting for the Rangers!
I would love to see the rematch of the Wings four-game sweep of the Flyers circa 1997.:)

... I am beating more dives than goals.

hyper.gif
Getting a little too excited there? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)