Focus dish problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Today I went outside to try my new LNB QPF-031 plus the feedhorn. I have all the settings correct. I did everything I had to but still NO QUALITY. I don't know what is wrong.

Many people in Aruba are using offset diws on Echostar 7 and they have great quality of picture. I bought a Focus dish 1.80cm and it do not function.

Can someone tell what is the problem. We have the same location same angle.

What I'm suppose to do to make this dish working or do I have to try another satellite.

Any input will be appreciate.

Thanks.

What I'm suppose to do to make this dish working or do I have to try another satellite.

Well if you're looking for something else that might cover Aruba on DBS you can try 61.5°. For FSS try Amazonas at 61°, 97°, 123°.

SatMex 5 @116 and SatMex 6 @113 should be very doable and satbeams shows strong signal on Ku for Aruba. I would say find them on linear first and worry about finding EchoStar 7 a few degrees past SatMex5 once you can find anything.

Hi Guys, Its been a long time. My concern is that I tried to focus on echostar 7 and for my surprised I locked on echostar 10/11. Good quality indeed, but still my quality is about 30/35. The toatal channel I can watch is 138. I tried to scan for echostar 7 and i gave me signal and quality but no picture. What can I do to have this cahnel?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)