folders

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mobimop

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 13, 2010
Southwest
Is their a maximum number of folders you can have on the 922? Also I seem to have lost the "create folder" option today when I added a new timer. How can I create more folders?

How many?
not sure, you would need to search fot the post where the user stated how many he was able to create before the option went away. If I remember correctly it it a small number.
I am pretty sure if you just let it make its own folders by title it has no limit to those.

I am pretty sure if you just let it make its own folders by title it has no limit to those.

I would love that same thing my Tivo HD did however I don't see that option where is it? If you don't define a folder when setting up the timer for a show it just throws everything into the "no folder" folder which has become a mess.

it should be on one of the dropdown menus on the DVR screen and I believe you can also set it as a default on the series recording default screen.

I am guessing these kocations since I am not by my 922 & slinging does not show all of the menus you can get on TV1.

They are in folders by title, that is the default. After pressing the DVR button check the second drop down menu and make sure folders by title is selected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)