FOLK ch#218

Perplexing channel including wrong schedule. Interesting however it claims to be showing a radio show I am familiar with in Georgia. Terry Youngs (AKA Motormouth) All Request. But he is no longer there and I don't believe that show still exists. (He's in Tampa now)

Reactions: billowens
Perplexing channel including wrong schedule. Interesting however it claims to be showing a radio show I am familiar with in Georgia. Terry Youngs (AKA Motormouth) All Request. But he is no longer there and I don't believe that show still exists. (He's in Tampa now)
A radio show??

Sent from my cheap phone using the SatelliteGuys app!

A radio show??

Sent from my cheap phone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Yep. Terry Young's All Request was a radio show. He's pretty well known mostly for being a 60's/70's DJ but in Georgia it was Country. He's back to oldies in Tampa. He was on XM then they merged SiriusXM for quite some time. Very distinctive DJ.

Folk TV seems to have some sort of programming deal with program distribution company Trifecta Entertainment as Last Shot with Judge Gunn, Forensic Files and Celebrity Page air on Folk TV (Judge Faith also airs) Forensic Files seems to air on any old channel. Why is this? Wasn't infomercial channel ICTV (channel 81) showing a few episodes a day of Forensic Files, has this stopped now?

Folk TV seems to have some sort of programming deal with program distribution company Trifecta Entertainment as Last Shot with Judge Gunn, Forensic Files and Celebrity Page air on Folk TV (Judge Faith also airs) Forensic Files seems to air on any old channel. Why is this? Wasn't infomercial channel ICTV (channel 81) showing a few episodes a day of Forensic Files, has this stopped now?

I read your post on Radio Discussions and tried doing more research but nothing really comes up.

Reactions: charlesrshell

This channel will hardly last long if all it is showing is the public domain episodes of these shows? No online presence either. This will be gone in a week or two

Call a CSR they will have all the details.

latest

I found this channel FTA on c-band. See coded link here for details. Sorry, I think rules here say that details can't be posted in a public forum, so I'm coding this link:
Code:
 https://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/folk-tv-87w-c-band.378809/

Folk TV actually have a Facebook page. They are adding TV series Route 66 and The Saint from next week. Also from a post from before they launched it they said they were going to be airing Divorce Court but it doesn't seem to be showing. Celebrity Page also seems to be off the schedule since it launched.

Folk TV actually have a Facebook page. They are adding TV series Route 66 and The Saint from next week. Also from a post from before they launched it they said they were going to be airing Divorce Court but it doesn't seem to be showing. Celebrity Page also seems to be off the schedule since it launched.

Can you post a link? If I search for it on Facebook with FOLK or FOLK TV, or FOLK TELEVISION, a few different ones come up, and none seem to be related to this channel.

Whoops, I searched this time on FOLK DISH NETWORK and it came up that time...

It looks like Celebrity Page is going to be on Reelz channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)