Follow up on Value Electronics

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

caterpa

Original poster
Sep 19, 2004
Cedar Rapids, IA
Just as promised:

Heard from Robert today. He was very helpful and apologetic. Refunded twice what they normally do for the trouble. He offered as well to be helpful in the future with any issue. I just wish I would have asked for him directly earlier.

He agreed that he should stand by the product 100% and would do that.

Just thought you all should know that the issure was resolved and how he responded.

All is now well. I appreciated his professionalism.

Jeff Cater

With customer service like that he'll go a long way. Thanks for posting an update on the situation caterpa!

Great Job Robert!

I just wanna throw in my quick story. I ordered Saturday, but because of a wharehouse snafu, my order didn't ship until today. ValueElectronics sent the order next day air at no additional charge so that the stuff would arrive on-time. Very good customer service.

Good to hear that they fixed your problem. I have also had a problem with my order through value. I hope that Robert sees this post as I have had no luck getting my problem fixed contacting them via email or phone.

I just received my order from VE.com. Took it home, hooked it up. It will be nice to be back to a single satellite receiver in my living room. The HD TiVo is a great thing and I know with the amount of programming out there now I'll enjoy it more. Especially come Sunday!!!

It really adds meaning to the D* slogan "Feel The Joy."

My order was received with no thanks to UPS. It is a good thing that VE double boxes as it looks like Ray Lewis was the "thrower" at the sort facility. All is good.

Thanks Robert!

Robert is a class act, and I am really proud to be able to work with him.

We have had a number of DirecTV retailers want to advertise on SatelliteGuys, however we have gone with ValueElectronics due to their commitment to customer service.

I am proud that ValueElectronics has decided to be a SatelliteGuys Sponsor for another year, its a partnership I can be proud of.

In fact as I write this I am working on some new banners for ValueElectronics. :)

Thanks for the followup and glad everything worked out for you!

dgordo said:
Good to hear that they fixed your problem. I have also had a problem with my order through value. I hope that Robert sees this post as I have had no luck getting my problem fixed contacting them via email or phone.

Robert?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts