Not open for further replies.

Bobby

Publican
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
I've done this before and fixed it but I can't remember how. I did a control something or other while in one of the forums and now my entire Satellite Guys website is double in font size. When I go to any other website all is well, it's just Sat Guys. I know it is a simple fix but I can't fathom the it. Any help please...

I've done this before and fixed it but I can't remember how. I did a control something or other while in one of the forums and now my entire Satellite Guys website is double in font size. When I go to any other website all is well, it's just Sat Guys. I know it is a simple fix but I can't fathom the it. Any help please...

I hope you get a reply, I would like to find out how to enlarge the font a few points !

Are you talking about how in Windows, you can do ctrl+ and ctrl- (hold down control key while pressing the plus or the minus key) to increase or decrease/zoom in or out?

I just fixed it. I simply pressed "control -" .... If you press "control +' it will go up in size but it only seems to double.

Thanks Navy, I was typing as you chimed in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)