Food...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

igzo99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2006
Anyone else notice Food Network HD was on the other night? I was searching "all channels" and it was there....I added it to my guide and watched a couple shows. It looked great, but eventually went away. It disappeared from my guide and when I tried going directly to it, it read "channel not available"...

This was Monday night...I was for sure, it would be permanently added Wednesday morning, but it never came back.

I wonder why, if they have it...they just don't permanently light it up.

I assume DirecTV is still testing. There's good tv, then theres better tv, theres theres DirecTV. They want to make sure everything is in tip top shape for us viewers.

I'm looking forward to it too. The cool thing about it, was that its a -1 channel...meaning it doesn't run the same schedule as the SD version....so there's a bit of variety between the two...at least variety in "time slots" of shows.

i love food network and am looking forward to the hd version. sorry, i missed the test the other morning.

Actually it was Tuesday night at about 9:30 I believe.

Thats right, I saw it about 10. I can't believe they have not put up Food or Hgtv yet, its very apparent to me that D is all about sport, which is okay, but you would think they could care a little bit more about what the Women want, which would make life easier for us guys.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)