Football Tailgate Help With Required Equipment

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Help Too With Tailgate Ohio State VS MIami in Sept

Hey Guys, New to the Group, but pretty familiar with Sat Dishes, just not mechanically inclined.:confused: I remember how exciting it was back in the early HD days when you could add an LNB to the center of your dish and get one Showtime Channel in HD. It was awesome.

My Mother set up a Family Reunion/Party on Sept 11 2010. We forgot OSU playing Miami at 3:40 in the afternoon. It is a must to have this game and I was hoping to display it in HD. ESPN HD. Need to create a mobile dish. Party is out in the country , do have electricity.

Here is what I am attempting : I have an old Phase III DirecTv Dish Still Alligned on a small building. I thought I could use that, purchase a tripod, if so, how high should I get? Purchase a new Slimline LNB that picks up the 3 High Def Sats. I was hoping to use an RCA DTC 210 High Def Reciever or If I have to I could use my HR20 700. I think it would be less complicated with the DTC 210.
If I have to use the HR20 will I have to run two cables? Not sure about this.
Hoping to watch game on 50 inch LCD. If you think this will be too hard to find sats etc. I may just go with a single LNB and watch this game in standard def:mad: Any guidance would be appreciated. Wish the Game was available OTA but I don't think so. Without game on, no one will show up till after 8;00 PM.

Thanks
Spiker

My locals are Champaign-Decatur-Springfield IL. I think it is DMA 84.

Again, do you have some kind of reference as to what channels are on what satellite location? I think it would be handy to have on hand.

Thanks.
GO ILLINI

Forgot this.

And is my current tailgate setup (Dish 500 with dual LNB) any good to me at all for tailgate setup with Direct?

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.