Status
Please reply by conversation.

AcWxRadar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2006
40 miles NW of Omaha. Omaha?
Boris,

This has nothing to do with satellites or FTA TV, I am just posting this to say "WELCOME" to our forum to you.
And to say "THANKS" for all your posts and pictures that you have submitted so far.

To thank you and welcome you, I desired to play this musical number in your name, I hope that you enjoy it!
Just a down home American invitation for you to come over and play with us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcsROMfxNyY

RADAR

Hello RADAR.All we friends in the world satellite tv-SaT. bier.gifinteresno to communicate and share the knowledge in SAT tv.
The good song - Sweet Home Alabama was pleasant to-me in style-Country Rock-This terribly that there aviation accident in 1977? to ensemble-Lynyrd Skynyrd-.No there is a new collective and songs remain with us in memory...
????-4.jpg????-5.jpg????-6.jpgL.Sk.jpg

Can't go wrong with Lynyrd Skynyrd!!!!

Belarus

And it is my Native Belarus where I was born and I live.
2 musical clips for you friends, fans SAT tv.
http://www.belarus.by/ru/

Wine-glass on a pososhok. -\withdrawal \
1. Where we do not go WHERE we donot go a - \cafe \.NE Tavern it is passable. AS ON WORK that we do not drink And it is on a visit played
Refrain
Wine-glass on a pososhok - \withdrawal \On afrost a fur coat And BEHIND it the NEXT wine-glass ??????????-\2 a portion of a withdrawal \

2. Also there is no SUCH DAY THAT lived without a holiday. AS all relatives PLAY the HOUSE Waves
Refrain
3. Hey, the Slavic life the Meeting YES part.????? to drin kand forget wine-glasses, Then a repentance
Refrain

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening fans satellite tv.23 at us were February a man's holiday-day of defender Otechestva-\Armija and Navy\. From-????. To you a small musical gift. Humour a song about submariners.

Thanks Gordy for a song of my youth and French traveller Jeanne Cousteau. I very much like your comedy-clean a periscope (www. Set-Film.ru)-.23 was mine have drunk with friends prazdni-a few. These are my photos of service by a boat 1972-1990g.??? returning from long swimming, to us handed over dishes of a pig. Tradition at us such. And there is some photo-humour. While.dreank.gif

атл.jpgÐ’ ИДÐ-59.jpg84г Ðркт-Ðн Танкевич.jpgДень ВМФ 80г Ðтлантика.jpgСп-3.jpgмишка-Ñевер.jpegпор-.jpegпор.к праз.jpggetImage.jpegustal.jpg

With the occasion of March 8-Women

The first days of spring March 8 all expensive. And the whole earth, for all people Spring and women alike. Good luck, good health to you And we wish happiness And with the first spring holiday We congratulate!1011m.gif1024.gif
71723327_s_prazdnikom_8_marta.gifотк.8 м.jpg

Valery Kuras - Pampushechka -

Long-legged blondes, long-legged blondes
Will not dement me
You will not embrace the ballerina, you will not embrace balerinku -
Only visibility one.
I thin do not notice,
Only ??????? I love.
And when the such I meet, and when the such I meet,
By all means I speak:
“Ah, ?????, ?????,Pampushechka
Appetizing ???????????!-\Thick\
Come to have supper to me,
I will eat you today! ”
Look at Beauties, look at Beauties
In pictures of masters:
Both a smile, and a flush, both a smile, and a flush,
And a figure be healthy!
The more magnificently - the morekindly.kiss for a two …
Both will feed, and will warm, both will feed,and will warm,
Why so it is not enough of them????

Hey Boris,

Sorry, I missed this reply from you when you posted it. Great FUN video! I assume that what you typed are the lyrics of the song by Valery Kuras: "Pampushechka" Really good!
It doesn't translate perfectly, but I understand the meaning fine :)

"The first days of spring March 8 all expensive. And the whole earth, for all people Spring and women alike. Good luck, good health to you And we wish happiness And with the first spring holiday We congratulate!"

Thank you! Wishing to you in return... "Warm days and warm hearts and good health!" (and NO meteors!)

Gordy

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)