For how long do people keep their cell phones (in the US)?

Wheres Rocky at I am sure he will have a comment about how I change phones more then my underwear :D....actually he is right, I switch phones ALOT...it has slowed since I got android, as I love the phones...but I am sure I will go back to blackberry to try the new browser....but for me I am constantly switching I would say upwards of one a month.

I don't know how often you change your underwear, but you are definitely the phone whores to end phone whores. :D

I still have my Droid 1 and so far have not seen a compelling reason to upgrade it once my one year upgrade becomes available in 5 weeks. Droid 2 is marginally better, but it comes with bloatware and no ability to run custom roms. I might stay with my Droid 1 for a while.

I've got a Qualcom QPC2760 phone that I've had for over 12 years and it's still going strong. Also have the same contract that I started with too @ $22 a month for 250 minutes W/nation wide long distance. It doesn't have all those fancy features the new phones have but then again, I didn't get cell phone service so I could take pictures. Got a digital camera for that.;)

I've got a Qualcom QPC2760 phone that I've had for over 12 years and it's still going strong. Also have the same contract that I started with too @ $22 a month for 250 minutes W/nation wide long distance. It doesn't have all those fancy features the new phones have but then again, I didn't get cell phone service so I could take pictures. Got a digital camera for that.;)

I dont know how you live with yourself....lol....I am tech guy at my business so I am constantly getting new things :D.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)